My website can be found here: http://www.terihhooverphotography.com/
I can't begin to tell you how much I like this photo. It's absolutely stunning.
Wow... BEAUTIFUL photo!
Wonderful photo, Teri!
The colors are exquisite. Modern art in nature ~
George- That means so much coming from you- thanks for stopping by!
Hey Barb- thanks for stopping by great to hear from a fellow "River of Stone" participant. See again soon-
Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.
I can't begin to tell you how much I like this photo. It's absolutely stunning.
ReplyDeleteWow... BEAUTIFUL photo!
ReplyDeleteWonderful photo, Teri!
ReplyDeleteThe colors are exquisite. Modern art in nature ~
ReplyDeleteGeorge- That means so much coming from you- thanks for stopping by!
ReplyDeleteHey Barb- thanks for stopping by great to hear from a fellow "River of Stone" participant. See again soon-
ReplyDelete