Thursday, November 11, 2010

Tomorrow's Focus




One month ago.






Post Script 1-

One month ago what?

One month ago I attended a weekend seminar that illuminated my outlook on energy. How do I recognize and get healthy energy? How do I recognize and react to unhealthy energy?  The weekend left me drained- go figure.  So a month later - today I am revisiting that weekend.  I am 2/3 through my day now.

I am highly connected and therefore energized.


My focus has been to refocus.

Letting God be God
and
the source of my healthy energy.

Staying open to this healthy and grace filled energy, changes my perspective. This in turn creates less tension.
I breathe easier. 






This all puts a new light on going with the flow.

And just how cool is that?   Ties in nicely with the photo.

Blessings -







5 comments:

  1. I like your thoughts on healthy energy, and, yes, it does tie in very nicely with the photo. Very well, done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been here for a few days, but I just love all the fall pictures. They are so beautiful.
    Wishing you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. George- thank you for your thoughtful and encouraging comment. Love the waterfall image over at your place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beaux- It has been an autumn to remember here in Virginia. I found that the colors did not come out all at once. Instead we have had a slow unwinding of autumn color. Lots of time for reflecting. Think of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, it sometimes takes a while for new learning to sink in with me. I need to get some distance and let it "ferment" for a bit. Breathing easier is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.