Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Don't Look Now


Lowes Christiansburg VA- Nov5, 2010


I even waited a few days to post this photo.

I was minding my own business and walked in on Christmas.
I need to watch where I am going-


7 comments:

  1. I love this time of year ... Bring it on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanne -It is a great time of year! Enjoy the blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I advised two classmates who were talking about this last night to stay out of the stores. I love Christmas but not the commercialization of the holidays. At least give me until December to start thinking about the decorations:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon-

    It appears I have become immune to the decorations. What gets me is hearing holiday music before I am ready. I am very particular about sound in general. I am someone who will leave a store due to the music (of any kind) being annoying. Maybe I should carry ear muffs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This picture could have been taken at our Lowes, except ours is a little further along.

    ReplyDelete
  6. George- I did think they were a bit behind-maybe Virginia Lowes are just not as snappy as the rest of the country. I just discovered your Senior Moments blog- and will be looking into some of the links you have posted there. Thanks again for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yikes- I'm not ready! Great photo, though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.