Sunday, October 10, 2010

Grounded and Open


 
Akke Yoga's Place-   Blacksburg, VA Oct 10, 2010


While sitting comfortably grounded,
Do a bit of cleaning 
and 
take out the trash.

Then open up some windows
and 
let in lots of light.


Breathe



2 comments:

  1. I have a yoga lesson, my first in many many years, first thing tomorrow morning. I am a bit nervous. It will be worth it if the light comes in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, It is kind of like riding a bike- just watch out for debris in the road. LOL And as Akke (my teacher)says don't do anything unless you can do it with a genuine smile. Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.