Thursday, September 9, 2010

Ignoring the Signs


Roanoke, VA- Sept 9, 2010



Even those not here in southwest Virginia
are beginning to know when I have been to the airport.

Now he is somewhere other than here-  
Yup the longest time he has been home in years - 
has come to an end. 
Life with a traveling husband I could write a book.


Oh that's right-
I did.

2 comments:

  1. Long trips? On the one hand I could say it sounds exciting. On the other hand my husband has been traveling for work for 24 years, by vehicle and always home on weekends, so I know the realities. We learn to make it work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon- As always so good to hear from you-

    I just loved the poem your daughter shared with you!!! I am still trying to capture it.

    And yes- he travels to China for about a month. Usually he goes 3 times a year. Sometimes 4. He did not travel out of the country when the kids were small- he was gone 2 weeks out of each month. That was tough- Somehow now that the kids are gone his travel just seems kind of surreal. I don't know -it seems everything in my life is a bit surreal. Thanks for checking in- and get some sleep-!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.