Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Lunch with Friends

February 20,  2013  - a small Stone 
Lunch with friends  by  Teri H Hoover




Hollows filled 
with the color of laughter.
Curving into a smile.










4 comments:

  1. Great small stone... I have been forgetting to do those recently

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your poem makes me smile and your photo makes my mouth water! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, and by the way, thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting on my post about THE AVIATORS WIFE. I definitely think you would enjoy it. The book written about his flight.. the Spirit of Saint Louis is also an amazing book that takes you back to a time you can hardly imagine, and feats that were incredible. This book that i posted about though, is very interesting , and not at all what I was expecting their lives and marriage to be like. Let me know if you do read it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes please ~ the wonderful meal, laughter, and smiles. What more do we need?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.