Saturday, June 2, 2012

Busy Bee



Busy as a bee. 
The only deadline 
be back before dark.


13 comments:

  1. I am always amazed at your photographs - that is super!! And love your comment below the pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous shot....you remembered your camera didn´t you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are so many "layers" in your photo, I enlarged it to get a closer look. Amazing....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! It has turned out to be a busy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is just grand Teri! Enlarged it is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen- thanks for coming by and linking up.(It is so nice to have you on both my blogs-:-) It really is amazing to see that little bee close up. Thanks for taking a peak.

      Delete
  6. Yes, that is fabulous. The frame looks very pretty too.

    Merike - Finland :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful; I really love your composition!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, what a wonderful photograph! It's just so very, very pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really very beautiful photography......no words for this gallery!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing such photos....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.