Sunday, November 27, 2011

In Time



`
Huckleberry Trail, Blacksburg, VA- Nov 22, 2011














I-81 North, Virginia, Nov 23, 2011














Haverford, Pa- Nov 24, 2011

`













   Bradywine Conservancy,Chadds Ford PA- Nov 25, 2011















Haverford, PA-Nov 26, 2011








7 comments:

  1. Hi Teri, I see you were in Philly! (My old stomping ground - I lived near Lancaster.) I read through your posts and you sure have been busy "fixing" and cleaning. Wish I had your energy to get things done. I tend more to just ambling around taking photos! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all marvelous pictures. I really like the reflection photo, but it's hard to pick a favorite. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb- Yup I was right outside Philly- It was a lovely weekend! I wish I ambled more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I love this picture of the rain clouds and the tree. It's so vivid.
    Best wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Life as art. The clouds with sky and the rose are particularly beautiful. Something is different in the air here because we have not had the vibrant sunsets we usually have this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for stopping by my post today and for your kind words. I really like the girl reflection. and that gorgeous tree on the Thanksgiving post

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.