Monday, April 25, 2011

Delayed by Beauty




 Backyard Garden,Blacksburg, VA-April 23, 2011


Beauty causes delay...

On this past Saturday I told my son I would leave Blacksburg at around 10 AM to make the 6- 1/2 hour drive to Nashville.  I  was all packed by 9, and then I felt bad for my dog -(She is in the care of wonderful friends.)  So I took her on one more walk. As I returned to my garden I was held up by my lilacs that drape themselves like cats over gate.  I must photograph these before I go! And that is what I did.

My small stone for today-a different kind of delay...
watching the crossroads`

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful lilacs! But of course, I'm slightly biased ;-) Nothing wrong with being late, taking time to enjoy the beauty around us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure your son understood what delayed you. The photos are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lilacs are beautiful! I had a wall of lavendar lilacs at my last house, where they received just the right amount of sun and were excellent all on their own.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.