By sheer force
the mountain stood unmoving.
But I maintained the focus
of a cloud embracing a mountain.
But that is not as easy as it looks.
and perseverance
(Oh and by the way it is 31 days)
This little stone was absolutely, beyond a doubt the most obstacle filled endeavor in writing in my life. I have worked for 1 hour just to get into my google account and another hour to get into my blogger account. And now that I am here my spell check thinks everything should be in German... Anything I google also comes out in German. Or it looks like it is German.
The lovely group has all arrived and we have commenced to enjoying our first evening together. Most everyone will go out skiing tomorrow- I however will take the day to explore and maybe figure out the computer issues-Can we say internet cafe?
So you say there is one more for tomorrow-- the last one- to complete the 31 day challenge-- yup it appears I was off by a day - I never was very good with numbers.

Internet cafe, hm? Please let us know how the Swiss coffee is!
ReplyDeleteThis is a gorgeous picture -- truly breath-taking. Thank you for putting up with the computer issues so you could share this with us.
ReplyDeleteooo you made it...looks great!! ooo and I see you met up with the German blog system too. Good luck! If you figure out how to get an English spell check to work on a blog that thinks it is German...please do tell:)
ReplyDeleteHave a great day looking for the abominable snowman.
What a lovely picture. You could frame it and put it on the wall and it would be a beautiful piece of artwork! It sounds like you're having a good time, apart from the internet and computer problems that is. Switzerland is a lovely country and their hot chocolate is marvelous!
ReplyDeleteJoanne- I enjoyed some coffee just a bit ago-so wonderful. On a sunny deck I sat with a good friend and just talked.
ReplyDeleteGeorge- It is truly breath taking here. Making it easy to be a photographer. By the way Blogger has "squished" my photo- I may have to reload it- so don't be surprised. I think I have gotten over most of the computer issues. But since I am the only one who brought a computer - everyone wants to use it!
ReplyDeleteCynnie-well no luck with the German google system_BUT at least the computer connection is much better. But I am not having time to check my other friends blogs- maybe tomorrow!
ReplyDelete